SANTA CLARITA, CA – Santa Clarita-based landscaping firm Stay Green Inc. has topped the most competitive landscape competition in California, bringing home a total of nine awards — including first place in four different categories – from the California Landscape Contractors Association’s 2021 Trophy Awards competition.
The awards were presented Nov. 5 at the CLCA’s annual convention The Westin Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina, Hawaii.
“Our entire 500-person team shares in every one of these awards,” Stay Green CEO Chris Angelo said. “We appreciate the landscape industry’s recognition that our team creates some of the most excellent landscapes in a state known for its landscaping beauty.”
Stay Green’s nine CLCA awards included:
- First Place - Large HOA Maintenance – La Habra Westhills HOA
- First Place - Small Commercial Maintenance – Newport Lido Medical Center
- First Place - Public Works/Sports, Parks & Athletic Facilities – Pointe Vicente Interpretive Center
- First Place - Small HOA Maintenance – Devonshire Village HOA
- Outstanding Achievement - Public Works/Sports, Parks & Athletic Facilities – Wilderness Park
- Outstanding Achievement - Small Commercial Maintenance – City Place
- Outstanding Achievement - Small HOA Maintenance – Cornerstone HOA
- Outstanding Achievement - Apartments/Condos/Townhomes Maintenance – Moss Creek Apartments
- Outstanding Achievement - Large HOA Maintenance – Cheyenne HOA
The CLCA presents its annual Trophy Awards to encourage interest in landscaping, recognize the professionals who produce outstanding landscapes, and bestow public recognition on companies, institutions, municipalities and residents for their interest in a beautiful California.
Angelo added: “As we all know, the past year and a half of doing business through the COVID-19 pandemic has been challenging for everyone. We’re especially proud that our team has continued to deliver industry-recognized excellent service to our clients. We all take pride in the service we provided to every client property, and the CLCA awards recognize the results.”
About Stay Green
Founded in 1970, Stay Green Inc. (www.staygreen.com) provides award-winning landscape maintenance, tree care, and plant health care services for premier residential, commercial and industrial properties throughout California. Stay Green serves clients throughout California and exercises environmental stewardship through its Sustainability Practices, which are applied across all service lines to help customers protect the environment, as well as the bottom line. Stay Green Inc. is recognized as a leading provider of high-quality landscape services, having achieved a 95 percent customer retention rate, along with receiving the industry's most prestigious awards year after year.