Ventura Commercial Landscaper
Focused on Service & Uncompromising Quality
As a property owner or manager, we know you care a great deal about the appearance of your business. We also know that you are constantly juggling a million items on your to-do list, which is why we want to help. Since opening our doors in 1970, Stay Green has remained committed to helping your business thrive. As a leader in landscaping, we have everything it takes to design, build, and maintain commercial properties of all sizes, including retail establishments, theme parks, government municipalities, hotels, sports arenas, homeowner’s associations, and more. Take a look at our client reviews and see why we are Ventra's most trusted commercial landscaping company!
Our commercial landscaping services in Ventura include:
- Brush clearance
- Complete tree care
- Drought defense
- Landscape design/build
- Landscape maintenance
- Landscape pest control
- Plant health care
- Water management services
Signs You Need a Commercial Landscaper
The last thing you want is for your business to be an eyesore in the community. Overgrown, unkempt landscapes can quickly drive customers away and should be avoided at all costs. After all, your landscape is the very first thing to greet your arriving customers.
Signs you need a Ventura commercial landscaper include:
- Your grass is brown
- There are a ton of pests on your property
- You can hardly keep up with your landscape
- There are overgrown or dead plants, shrubs, or trees
- Your flower beds are full of weeds
- You have failed to pass brush clearance regulations in the past
- Your turf is uneven
- Your property is suffering from runoff
- You would like to adopt more eco-friendly landscaping processes
Whether your property is too large or you simply don’t have the time and manpower to maintain it, Stay Green is here to help. Our team has over half a century of experience designing, building, and maintaining properties just like yours and we guarantee we can bring your vision to life. In as little as one month, you will be blown away by the results of our service.
Why Is Landscape Maintenance So Important?
Beautiful commercial properties are only made possible by consistent hard work and dedication. Once your landscape has been designed and built, regular maintenance is the key to maintaining green grass, vibrant flower beds, weed-free planting areas, perfectly shaped shrubs, and an inviting outdoor space. It is the very best way to keep your property safe, clean, and healthy for your employees and customers.
At Stay Green, our Ventura commercial landscapers offer comprehensive maintenance programs tailored to the unique needs of your property. We closely monitor the health of your property on a regular basis to ensure any problem areas are taken care of straight away and your landscape remains the most beautiful in the community. Our maintenance services include tree care, debris removal, fertilizing, mulching, trimming, pruning, mowing, weed control, irrigation inspections, and much more.
Brush Clearance in Ventura
Are you looking for professional brush clearance services in Ventura? Our team of experts has the tools, knowledge, and experience necessary to ensure that the job is done right. We will also make sure that all specific brush clearance requirements are met.
Brush clearance requirements include the following:
- Completely removing dead shrubs and trees.
- Ensuring that all grass, weeds, and native brush are cut to a maximum height of 3 inches
- Ensuring that all branches, twigs, and leafy foliage are properly trimmed from the lower 1/3 of trees and shrubs up to a maximum of 6 feet above the ground.
- Maintaining all native shrubs and brush to at 216 cubic feet or less, and at least 18 feet apart from structures, combustible material, and other native shrubs.
- Ensuring that twigs, needles, leaves, and other combustible matter are not accumulated on commercial roofs.
- Ensuring that all overhanging foliage is at least 5 feet above any roof surface.
- Maintaining 10 feet of clearance between a chimney outlet and any foliage.
3 Things to Look for When Searching for a Landscaper
If you are ready to take the next step in ensuring your property is taken care of, there are a few things you should be on the lookout for.
When determining which commercial landscaper is right for your property, take a look at:
- Reviews: Reviews will give you an honest glimpse into recent experiences that customers had with a landscaper. Be sure to check out the most recent reviews and only select a company that consistently delivers exceptional work.
- Their portfolio: If you have a specific vision in mind for your landscape, it is a great idea to ask for a company’s portfolio. Examining their recent work can help you determine if they are the right fit for you.
- References: We recommend asking the company to provide some references for you to speak with. When communicating with their references, you can learn all you need to know about the landscaper’s professionalism, work ethic, and workmanship.
Finding a company you can trust your property with isn’t always an easy task. Luckily, Stay Green is here to exceed your every expectation. We are beyond proud to be the most trusted and recognized commercial landscaping company in SoCal and are confident in our ability to provide you with a gorgeous landscape.
Top-Quality, Eco-Friendly Services
At Stay Green, our team is passionate about preserving and enhancing the natural environment around us. Over the last 50 years, we have continually researched and found new and amazing ways to protect the environment while maintaining gorgeous landscapes. Our team is proud to offer exceptional, sustainable services to minimize your environmental impact while maximizing your bottom line.
A few of our environmentally friendly processes involve reforestation, advanced irrigation technology, water-smart landscape design, emission-free equipment, organic pest management, mulching, and more.
- The Best Plants to Fill Out Your Landscaping
- Stay Green Is Here to Take Care of Your Landscape This Winter
- How to Prepare Your Landscape for Springtime
- 5 Ways to Enhance Your Commercial Landscape Design
Find out more about our sustainable commercial landscaping services in Ventura by calling (800) 741-9150. We look forward to serving you!
We are deeply invested in doing all we can to ensure that the work we provide is smart, sustainable, safe.Learn More
We're seeking motivated, educated, enthusiastic team members to help us maintain high standards of excellence in the landscape industry.Apply Here
As your leading source for all your landscaping needs, we can keep you updated on all of the most recent news & tips.View articles
We offer many benefits through our commitment to high quality workmanship and customer service.How we help