Irrigation & Drainage:
1. Reducing Irrigation: Less sunlight and cooler temperatures mean less evaporation. Overwatering can lead to wasted natural resources, pests and unhealthy plants.
2. Winterizing Systems: While we don’t get below-freezing temperatures every year, it’s important to work with a landscape company that knows how to address such occasions. Otherwise, you will be wasting money to replace systems.
3. Inspecting Drainage Systems: Drainage systems must be maintained to prevent erosion or flooding. This is especially important as we head into wetter seasons.
1. Trimming: During this season, plant growth slows. Now is the time to prune shrubs and trees under twelve feet to ensure healthy growth in the next season.
2. Fertilizing: This is a great time to restore soil nutrients. We like to think of fall fertilization as tucking the plants in for the season.
3. Controlling Weeds: After seasonal rains, weed seeds are in the ground preparing to germinate. We apply a pre-emergent herbicide to stop weeds before they sprout!
1. Removing Leaf Debris: Your landscaping impacts potential clients’ first impression of your business. For this reason, we make sure your lawns, planters and sidewalks are free of leaf debris.
2. Landscape Design: Stay Green delivers landscapes from start to finish that conserve natural resources, save clients money and look good year-round. Even while most of your plants are dormant, your commercial landscaping will still look clean and beautiful.